Jesus replied, “Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, “Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” – Matthew 17:20
Nothing is impossible when our faith is in God. As we travel along our journey called life, it is important for us to not only concentrate on the amount of faith that we have in God, but also the focus of our faith when we are demanding mountains to be moved out of our way. There is no doubt in my mind that when we have this kind of faith in God, mountains will be moved which makes all things possible.
Be still and know that I am God. – Psalm 46:10
I don’t need to know the answers to all my problems to know that God is faithful to His children. I just need to know that He is God. Unfortunately, things may occur in life that cause our faith to weaken.
Here are 5 steps to take when your faith begins to weaken:
1. Receive and give encouragement to others.
2. Be quick to pray when your loved ones are struggling with their faith.
3. Give love and receive love from others.
4. Keep moving forward because God’s Word says that blessed are those who believe even when they cannot see.
5. Trust in God no matter what your situation looks like.
At times we may feel that we have great faith and at other times we may feel that we are struggling in this area. In the end, if even our struggling faith is in God, then it is enough to do the impossible.