Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (I Thessalonians 5:18)
Many churches offer Thanksgiving service to its members for many reasons. Attending church service on Thanksgiving is a tradition for most families. It’s a great time for families to bond with one another, feed spiritual needs and worship together.
Here’s some of the benefits for families attending a Thanksgiving church service:
• Spending quality time with your family and friends in a spiritual setting.
• Receiving God’s Word and uplifting your spirit before holiday celebrations.
• Worshipping God and giving thanks with like-minded people.
• Enjoying a delicious meal with your family and other worshippers.
• Listening to spiritual music and enjoying holiday performances.
• Giving back to your community by offering food drives, clothing drives or feeding families in need.
Worshipping in a Thanksgiving church service with your family offers you an opportunity to give thanks together. The church service will put you in a positive mood and give you a chance to interact with other worshippers. Everyone should want to give thanks to God for everything today, tomorrow and forever.