The love of God is shown to his people in many different ways. For example, the most important act of love shown was when God gave his only son, Jesus Christ, so that we would have everlasting life. Do you believe this on today? God not only showed us the greatest sacrifice there is, but God did it knowing that we were sinners. Let’s follow God’s example because love is powerful, be sure to give it freely and frequently.
Here’s some other ways the love of God is shown toward us:
• New Life – When we accept Jesus Christ as our personal savior, we get a new life and our sins forgiven.
• Forgiveness – Our God shows his love while he forgives us every day.
• Personal Relationship – We can always go to God with our troubles, our hurts, pain and shortcomings.
• Grace – God is always willing to bless his children and show his grace towards us.
• Mercy – Our God is patient with his children and shows us mercy every day.
• Healing – God offers healing to mend our broken hearts and minds.
As you can see, God shows his love for us in so many ways. God’s love overshadows any issues we may face throughout our lifetime. It is important for us to show this same kind of love and kindness to others regardless of the situation. Our God loves us freely and unconditionally. God gave his most precious Son due to his love for all of us despite all of our short comings and troubles.